Sunday 3rd June 2018
St Margaret’s House, G25
(or £27/£25 to include our Summer Saturday Band Night)
David and Cátia (Lisbon, Portugal) will be teaching an advanced workshop here in sunny Edinburgh. These amazing teachers will up your dance skill in no time*!
As part of our teacher training, a group of teachers will be observing David and Cátia’s teaching methods. Apart from that, it’s a normal workshop full of awesome.
This workshop is for you if:
- You social dance at least once a week.
- You have attended multiple weekend workshops, home or abroad.
- You feel comfortable with musical structures, different tempos, and solo jazz basics.
- You are happy to work on technique.
- You have been dancing for a minimum of 2 years.
There are very limited spaces and the workshop will be strictly lead/follow balanced.
If you’d like to attend, please email email@example.com with your name and dance role.
Please do register with a partner if you’d like!
*1 hour 30 minutes